ECOTOUCH AI1 AIR BLOC HEATPUMP
ECOTOUCH AI1 AIR BLOC AIR WATER HEATPUMP
The EcoTouch Ai1 Air Bloc uses the air as a heat source. The device offers a compac complete solution for low to medium performance requirements. The usual high-quality equipment offers maximum ease of use.
The EcoTouch Ai1 Air Bloc is more efficient than ever. The new development reaches COP values of up to 4.7. This makes the system extremely economical. The integrated storage with 204 liters content offers maximum comfort.
ELIGIBLE FOR EXISTING AND NEW BUILDINGS
Due to the high COP values, the new EcoTouch Ai1 Air Bloc is eligible for both existing and new buildings. The investment is also worthwhile thanks to its permanently low operating costs! Even quieter in the new version The outdoor unit consists of a weatherproof housing with special sound insulation. In the new device version, the noise emission could be reduced considerably!
FURTHER PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATION STANDARD
A2 / W35 Regulated
AIR VOLUME FLOW (MAX.)
3000 m³ / h
-ETAB015607W - Provisional values -Subject to change
FURTHER PERFORMANCE INFORMATION
HOT WATER STORAGE TANK CONNECTIONS
SOUND POWER LEVEL
WEIGHT INDOOR UNIT
DIMENSIONS OUTDOOR UNIT
- Width : 841 mm
- Height : 1539 mm
- Depth : 580 mm
DIMENSIONS INDOOR UNIT
- Width : 600 mm
- Height : 1993 mm
- Depth : 633 mm
- Low operating costs thanks to COP values of up to 4.7
- Touch display with EasyCon software
- Smartphone control via EasyCon Mobile LAN interface with web interface.
- Connection setController extension for : connection set
- Controller extension for: Second heating circuit, e.g. for swimming pool heating, Thermal use of solar energy, Additional mixer circuits.
The pouring rate is given in liters per hour. It defines the amount of hot water that a heat pump can supply until the heat supply is no longer large enough. The required pouring capacity depends on how many and which hot water consumers consume hot water at the same time.
In addition to the best performance values and the highest quality equipment, many of our heat pumps have received multiple awards for their design and efficiency.
With their successful design and optimized housing dimensions, our products fit seamlessly into any living environment. In addition, the COP values for all models are outstanding. That is our self-image of uncompromising high end.
THE COP VALUE
The COP value of a heat pump stands for "Coefficient of Performance" and describes the efficiency of a heat pump. The COP value indicates the ratio of thermal output and the required drive energy, the power consumption measured in kW.
The COP value is the basis for BAFA funding. A good COP value is between 3 and 5. Heat pumps with a COP value of less than 2 are generally uneconomical.
The circuit within the heat pump is structured like a household refrigerator. The evaporator extracts renewable heat from the ground or the air. Here, the initially liquid refrigerant is completely evaporated at low pressure. This refrigerant vapor is drawn in by a compressor and compressed to a high pressure.
The condensation temperature of the refrigerant vapor shifts to a higher temperature. In the condenser, this steam condenses on the surface of the heat exchanger and releases all of the renewable energy and also the electrical energy for the compressor to the heating water. The liquid refrigerant is then expanded to the low pressure again by the throttle valve.
FEATURES OUTDOOR UNIT
- Special insulation for noise reduction
- R32 refrigerant
- Service-friendly device construction
- Silenter® vibration damper
- Weatherproof housing
- Speed controlled fans
- Speed-controlled scroll compressor
- Electronically controlled expansion valves
- Defrosting process: circuit reversal with 4-way valve
- Special piping in the evaporator to avoid glaciation
- Active cooling through reversible cooling circuit
- Integrated flow rate measurement
- Appliance dimensions (W x H x D): 841 x 1539 x 580
FEATURES INDOOR UNIT
- Air heat pump indoor unit
- Colored 4.3 inch touch display
- Integrated web interface for app control
- Intuitively operated control software EasyCon
- Central power switch
- Sensor system with numerous sensors
- COP counter and display of all operating data
- Stainless steel hot water tank with a capacity of 204 liters
- Automatic legionella protection circuit
- Integrated 6 kW electric heater
- Speed-controlled circulation pump and efficiency class A
- Service and assembly-friendly device construction
- Rear mounting of the connections
- Appliance dimensions (W x H x D): 600 x 1993 x 633 mm