Jabra Jabra Panacast
Engineered to be the world’s first intelligent 180° Panoramic-4K plug-and-play video solution.
180° FIELD OF VIEW
Panoramic - 4K Video Technology: Traditional video conferencing cameras rarely provide the full picture. Jabra PanaCast covers the full 180° field of view.
THE HUDDLE ROOM
Perfect For Small Meeting Room: Over 50% of meetings now occur in small meeting / huddle rooms. With a screen and the right collaboration technology, they’re perfect for meetings with colleagues in the office, home and across continents.
Intelligent Zoom: Intelligent Zoom automatically includes everyone in the conversation, zooming in whenever meeting participants are present, optimizing screen real-estate.
See The Full Picture. Hear The Full Story.
ombine Jabra PanaCast with the Jabra Speak 710 for an optimal video and audio experience that's like a face-to-face meeting.
HOW TO CONNECT IN YOUR MEETING ROOM
PLUG-AND-PLAY BY BRINGING YOUR OWN LAPTOP.
Jabra PanaCast is plug-and-play but you can also combine with a hub or dock that also connects speaker, TV, power and internet, for a simple one-cable user interface.
INTEGRATE WITH YOUR MEETING ROOM SOLUTIONS.
If you’re deploying Zoom Rooms, Microsoft Teams Rooms or similar integrated solutions, Jabra PanaCast simply plugs into your existing hub, dock or compute unit.
Network Bandwidth: Video can stress your network, so if you’re rolling out a lot of cameras it’s important to make sure you're able to ensure a good experience.
- 5+ Mbps : Recommended bandwidth per 1080p camera in action.
- 30% peak utilization : During peak working hours, roughly 1/3 cameras are in use, on average. However this number can vary a lot. Jabra PanaCast uses the same bandwidth as other 1080p cameras, despite the 180° view. You should allocate around 5mpbs of upload for every camera in use. Use this calculator to make a first estimation before doing your own tests.
Manage your video device and Setting: Manage Jabra PanaCast in Jabra Direct & Xpress alongside your headsets to keep your unit updated, control key features and keep a central overview of all your devices.
- Field of view : Horizontal: 180° / Vertical: 54°
- Number of cameras : 3
- Light control : Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness and White Balance
- Stitching technology : Dynamic real-time stitching technology, running in the onboard PanaCast Vision Processor
- Supported resolutions: Panoramic-4K: 3840 x 1080 @ 30fps, 1080 Full HD: 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps , 720p HD: 1280 x 720 @ 30fps
- USB plug-and-play : USB-C port
- Power : Powered by USB 3.0 cable
- System requirements : Windows 7 or above , macOS X 10.9 or, above, Linux Ubuntu 16.x or above , Chrome OS , USB 3.0 (supports USB 2.0 through the Jabra USB hub)
- Certifications: Microsoft Teams
- Compatibility : Zoom, Cisco Webex, Slack, Google Hangouts and more.**
EASE OF USE
- Camera controls : Electronic Pan-Tilt-Zoom (ePTZ)
- Adjustable field of view : Choose between 90°, 120°, 140° and 180° through Jabra Direct
- Flexible mount : For easy placement on top of your monitor or laptop
2 built-in microphones
- Packaging dimensions (L x W x H) : 155 x 90 x 45 mm / 6.1 x 3.5 x 1.8 inch
- Main unit dimension (L x W x H) : 102 x 67 x 20 mm / 4 x 2.6 x 0.8 inch
- Box contents : Camera, USB-C to USB-A cable (1 m/3 ft)
- Weight : 3.53 oz / 100 g\
- Warranty : 2 years
- Wall Moun: 1.8 m cable, USB hub
- Operating temperature : 0° C to 30° C
-Operating humidity : 15% to 85% (non-condensing)
Table stand (adjustable height: 152-317 mm / 6-12.5 inch)