Flir Elara™ Fb-series O
ELARA™ FB-SERIES O
ELARA™ FB-SERIES O
Thermal Bullet Camera
The compact FLIR Elara™ FB-Series O thermal security camera delivers industry-leading thermal imaging for perimeter and wide area protection around the clock. The camera also offers "plug-and-play" compatibility with external video analytics and major VMS suppliers, including FLIR United VMS, for additional functionality and a flawless user experience.
Long-Life, Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
FIELD OF VIEW (FOV)
<50mK @ 25c F# 1.0
COMPOSITE VIDEO NTSC OR PAL
Hybrid system with IP & analog video
EXTERNAL ANALYTICS COMPATIBLE
Nexus SDK for comprehensive system control and integration; Nexus CGI for http command interfaces; ONVIF Profile S
IPV4, HTTP, Bonjour, UPnP, DNS, NTP, RTSP, RTCP, RTP, TCP, UDP, ICMP, IGMP, DHCP, ARP
12 VDC 24VAC PoE
12 VDC: 17 W (maximum with heaters) 24VAC : 13 VA (maximum with heaters) 24VDC : 13 W (maximum with heaters) PoE: 13 W
STREAMING RESOLUTION PAL/NTSC
DIGITAL VIDEO COMPRESSION
Two independent channels of H.264 and MJPEG
PLUG AND PLAY INTEGRATION
The FB-Series O is fully integrated and certified by third party video management systems, as well as FLIR United VMS.
AFFORDABLE, BEST-IN-CLASS PERIMETER PROTECTION
The Elara™ FB-Series O is compatible with FLIR TRK analytics encoders that classify humans and vehicles, and hand-off targets for PTZ tracking.
BEST-IN-CLASS THERMAL IMAGING
The FB-Series O utilizes the same thermal sensor technology used in all of FLIR's award-winning perimeter protection thermal cameras.
- Humidity : 10%-90% relative humidity
- IP Rating (dust & water ingress) : IP66
- Operating Temperature Range : -40°C to 50°
- CStorage Temperature Range : -20°C to 70°C
- Regulatory : FCC Part 15 (Subpart B, Class A), CE marked, EN55032, EN55024, RoHS, WEEE
IMAGING AND OPTICAL
- Array format : 320 × 240
- f-number : F1.0
- Image Uniformity Optimization : Automatic Flat Field Correction (FFC) - Thermal and Temporal triggers
- Spectral Range : 8 µm to 14 µm
- Thermal AGC Region of Interest [ROI] : Default, Presets and User Defined for optimal image quality of subjects of interest
- Thermal Image Settings : Auto AGC, Dynamic Detail Enhancement (DDE), Brightness, Sharpness, Contrast
- Video Frame Rate : NTSC: 30 Hz PAL: 25 Hz
WHY THERMAL IS THE RIGHT CHOICE TO PROTECT PERIMETERS
Advanced thermal security cameras from FLIR provide the most complete perimeter intrusion protection for locations large and small. Because thermal cameras detect heat, they can reveal intruders in all lighting conditions, including complete darkness, rain, light fog, and smoke. As a result, FLIR thermal security cameras offer affordable, high-performance 24/7 intrusion detection for enterprise, commercial and residential applications. FLIR cameras are also certified by major 3rd party integrators.