MC 20 D
MC 20 D
Microwave recess with stainless steel integrated framework. 20 liter capacity, exterior and interior finishing in S. Steel. Incorporates simultaneous quartz grill, timer, automatic defrost by time and weight. With child safety lock.
MC 28 D
230 V~50 Hz
RATED INPUT POWER
RATED OUTPUT POWER
RATED INPUT POWER (GRILL)
Ø 315 mm
Aprox. 19.7 kg
If the apparatus is not maintained in a good state of cleanliness, its surface could be degraded and affect the lifespan of the apparatus and lead to a dangerous situation.
Be sure to unplug the appliance from the power supply.
1. Clean the cavity of the oven after using with a slightly damp cloth.
2. Clean the accessories in the usual way in soapy water.
3. The door frame and seal and neighbouring parts must be cleaned carefully with a damp cloth when they are dirty.
4. Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners or sharp metal scrapers to clean the oven door glass since they can scratch the surface, which may result in shattering of the glass.
5. Cleaning Tip---For easier cleaning of the cavity walls that the food cooked can touch: Place half a lemon in a bowl, add 300ml (1/2 pint) water and heat on 100% microwave power for 10 minutes. Wipe the oven clean using a soft, dry cloth.
INSTALLATION AND CONNECTION
1. This appliance is only intended for domestic use.
2. This oven is intended for built-in use only.It is not intended for counter-top use or for use inside a cupboard.
3. Please observe the special installation instructions.
4. The appliance can be installed in a 60cm wide wall-mounted cupboard(at lease 55cm deep and 85cm off the fl oor). 5. The appliance is fi tted with a plug and must only be connected to a properly installed earthed socket.
6. The mains voltage must correspond to the voltage specifi ed on the rating plate.
7. The socket must be installed and connecting cable must only be replaced by a qualifi ed electrician.If the plug is no longer to accessible following installation,an all-pole disconnecting device must be present on the installation side with a contact gap of at lease 3mm.
8. Adapters,multi-way strips and extension leads must not be used. Overloading can result in a risk of fi re.
- Width : 594 mm
- Depth : 388 mm
- Height : 410 mm
SETUP OF OVEN