Classic citrus juicer 11
CLASSIC CITRUS JUICER 11
Santos genuine citrus juicer since 1954, to use everywhere you need a freshly squeezed citrus juice: health food stores, hotels, bars, restaurants.. Commercial juicer, built to last, with a heavy duty and quiet induction motor.
Delivered with 3 removable squeezers for oranges, lemons, limes and grapefruits.
- Average Output : 30l/h
- Easy to Clean : Removable bowl, grid and squeezer.
- Spout Height : 125 mm (5"), to make juice in a glass.
- Built to last, it has obtained the Longtime Label, attesting its robustness and durability!
Classic Citrus Juicer 11
- Net: 4.9 kg (11lbs)
-Packed: 5.7 kg (12lbs)
- 1500 rpm (50 Hz)
- 1800 rpm (60 Hz)
- Versions 11 & 11C (220-240V - 50/60Hz) : CE, RoHS.
- Versions 11V1 & 11CV1 (100-120V - 50/60Hz) : CE, NSF, RoHS.
All removable parts can be put in a dishwasher or easily cleaned with hot soapy water
- All mechanical parts are ground connected
- Appliances are 100% tested after assembly
- On/Off interlock switch is waterproof
Easy to use, it extracts the juice of all kinds of citrus, such as lemons, oranges and grapefruits.
HARMONIZED EUROPEAN STANDARDS
- EN 16722 + A1: 2009
- EN ISO 12100: 2010
- EN 602041+A1: 2009
- EN 60335264: 2004 Commercial electric kitchen machines
- CE Marking, NSF (USA)
Motor protected by internal thermal detector and overload protector.
- Depth : 300 mm (12")
- Weight : 230 mm (9")
- Height : 350 mm (14")
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING REGULATIONS
- Machinery directive 2006 / 42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility 2014 / 30 / EU
- Low voltage directive 2014 / 35 / EU
- RoHS directive 2011 / 65 / EU
- Regulation 1935 / 2004 / EC (contact with food)
- WEEE directive 2012 / 19 / EU
- Net weight : 4,9 kg (11 lbs)
- Packed weight : 5,7 Kg (12 lbs)
MOTOR SINGLE PHASE
- 100 -120 V - 50/60 Hz - 155 W
- 220 - 240 V - 50/60 Hz - 130 W
- Depth : 340 mm (13")
- Weight : 255 mm (10")
- Height : 400 mm (16")
↓ User manual
↓ Sales leaflet
EASY TO USE AND CLEAN
All parts in contact with fruits are removable, which allows a simple and quick cleaning.
1.Squeezer 2.Ornamental ring 3.Filter grid 4.Bowl
PARTS OF CLASSIC CITRUS JUICER 11
1.Removable bowl 2.Wide spout for all types of glasses. Height : 125 mm 3.Aluminium base 4.Heavy duty and quiet asynchronous motor 5.Inclined body Better output 6.Removable drip tray
- Dark green
- Do not use this appliance to press any food other than limes, lemons, oranges and grapefruit.
- Cleaning in a jet of water or a high pressure spray is prohibited.
- The base must not be immersed in water.
- Never use the appliance if the power cord is damaged. It must be replaced by either a SANTOS approved dealer or a person with similar qualifications to avoid any danger.
- The appliance must be unplugged before any intervention on it: cleaning, general care, maintenance.
- It is forbidden to operate the appliance on a surface with a slope in excess of 10° with respect to the horizontal plane. The feet of the machine must always be resting on this surface.
- The use of spare parts other than certified original SANTOS parts is prohibited
- Never connect several appliances to the same power socket.
- Never use the machine outdoors.
- Never place the appliance close to or on a source of heat.
- This appliance is a professional machine designed exclusively for professional use. It is not designed for household use.
- This appliance is not designed for use by people (including children) whose physical, sensorial or mental capacities are impaired or by people with no experience or knowledge, unless they have been supervised or given training in the use of the appliance beforehand by a person responsible for their safety. Supervise children to ensure they do not play with the appliance.
- This appliance is intended for use in communal areas, e.g. in the kitchens of restaurants, canteens, hospitals and artisan trades such as bakeries, butcher's shops, etc., but not for continuous mass production of food.