Signature Kitchen Suite 18-Inch Wine Refrigerator
18-INCH WINE REFRIGERATOR
18-INCH INTEGRATED COLUMN WINE REFRIGERATOR
Code : SKSCW181RP
Designed to provide a cave-like environment for precise wine preservation, our 18-inch dual-zone wine refrigerator protects your collection from all the damaging elements.
ULTIMATE VIBRATION CONTROL
Vibration is one of wine’s biggest threats, so we’ve engineered our wine columns with an ingenious inverter linear compressor to help minimize vibration to less than 2 gal (cm/s2).
TRUE SOMMELIER™ APP
Powered by Wine Ring, our app manages your entire collection with photos of wine labels, noting shelf placement. The app also learns individual preferences and makes recommendations.
PROTECT & DISPLAY
To protect wine from damaging UV light we’ve installed dark-tinted, triple-pane glass doors. To showcase your collection with Touch Display Lighting, a gentle tap of the glass, or our mobile app, activates LED lights throughout.
UNFINISHED WOOD SHELVES
Paired together, the Signature Kitchen Suite 30-inch Integrated Column Refrigerator and 30-inch Integrated Column Freezer are brilliantly engineered to cleanly fit a 60-inch opening or an existing 59.5-inch opening – perfect for both new construction and replacement applications.
OPTIMAL HUMIDITY PRESERVATION
To keep harmful oxygen out of wine, corks need to be protected from drying out. Our humidity control boosts conditions to optimum levels, helping to preserve quality and taste of your favorite wines.
INDEPENDENT TEMPERATURE ZONES
Red, white and sparkling wines have their own temperature needs, so we’ve given them their own spaces. And precise temperature controls keep fluctuations the lowest among leading brands. Our 24-inch column features three zones, and the 18-inch has two.
MAXIMUM SOUND LEVEL
INTERIOR CABINET FINISH
41° to 64°F
HIDDEN LED INTERIOR LIGHTING
WINE INVENTORY APP
TOUCH DISPLAY LIGHTING
DIGITAL TOUCH CONTROLS
18-Inch Dual-Zone Wine Refrigerator
Unfinished Beech Wood with Metal Accents
Made in USA
Signature Kitchen Suite
(750 ml) 71
↓ Data Sheet
The innovative features of our built-in wine columns were inspired by the ideal environment of historic old-world wine caves. Designed for precise wine preservation, these refrigerators utilize our exclusive Wine Cave TechnologyTM to provide protection from wine’s four biggest threats of vibration, light, and variations in temperature and humidity.
- Height : Min. 83½" , Max. 84½"
- Width : 17½"
- Depth : 237/8"
- Net Weight (Approx.) : 306 lbs.
- Shipping Weight (Approx.) : 353 lbs.
- Four Point Front Adjustable with 8 Wheels : Yes
- Attachment Method to Cabinetry : Top with No Visible Screws
- Front Serviceable : Yes
- Anti-tip Bracket Included : Yes
- Required Power Supply : 115 V, 60 Hz, 15 Amp
- Plug Type : 3-Prong
- Power Cord Length : 86 1/2"
- Stainless Steel Panel / Handle / Toekick Kit : SKSWK185RS (Right Hinge, Left Handle) SKSWK185LS (Left hinge, Right Handle)
- Joining Kit for Dual Column Installation : SKSFJ800P
- Retrofit Frame Kit
- Brushed Aluminum Handle/ Medium – 31 11/16"( SKSHK310HS ), Long – 48" (For Columns) ( SKSHK480HS )
- Limited Warranty, Parts & Labor : 2 Years
- Limited Warranty on Sealed System, Parts & Labor : 5 Years
- Limited Warranty on Sealed System, Parts Only : 12 Years
- when product registration is completed online with owner opt-in for WiFi monitoring : 12 Years
PRESERVING WINE PROPERLY
Join Mark Bittman as he discusses the best ways to protect wine against its four biggest threats with Jean-Charles Boisset, one of Napa Valley’s most prominent vintners.