2n® LTE Verso Intercom
2N® LTE VERSO INTERCOM
2N® LTE VERSO INTERCOM
2N® LTE Verso combines minimum installation costs with a full-feature set. Using LTE technology means no other cable apart from a power supply is needed, with a benefit of all functionalities such as a video communication. The main unit with HD camera can be accompanied by RFID reader, Bluetooth or Fingerprint reader supporting modules.
Features & Benefits
IDEAL RETROFIT SOLUTION
Thanks to LTE connection 2N® LTE Verso does not depend on available wiring. Together with 2N® Mobile Video service it offers full range of features like video calls to mobile devices and 2N indoor stations just like wired intercom.
SECURE CONFIGURATION VIA CLOUD
Connect 2N® LTE Verso to the LTE network and then add your intercom to the 2N® Remote Configuration on My2N.com portal to configure all its features from anywhere in the world via secured VPN connection.
CALLS TO MOBILE PHONE AND TABLET
2N® LTE Verso allows you to call a mobile phone or tablet over the cellular data in case, that even these mobile devices are connected to the Internet.
MINIMUM INSTALLATION COSTS
The 4G intercom doesn’t need any cables except the power supply and therefore it’s an ideal solution for retrofit in older buildings where an additional wiring installation would be uneconomical.
MOBILE CREDENTIALS FOR FREE
Unlike our competitors, 2N offers mobile credentials via Bluetooth for free. Do not pay 6-10USD per each credential or any other fees. Simply install 2N® Mobile Key app and start to use your phone to open the door!
Thanks to the Bluetooth module and 2N® Mobile Key app you don´t need to search your RFID cards or remember PIN code anymore. Simply use your smartphone for your identification.
Provide maximum access security for your building using modern, completely secure, and reliable access technology combined with luxury design.
The touchscreen display has all the functions of a mechanical keypad and it also offers structured contact list. It is water resistant, vandal resistant and easy to read even in direct sunlight.
Achieve a greater level of security for all those at its location. 2N® LTE Verso makes it easy to prevent the entry of unauthorized persons.
INTUITIVE CONTROLS AND SEARCH
Create an intuitive and structured contact list similar to that in your mobile phone. Discover its luxury design and intuitive controls and search.
CAMERA WITH NIGHT VISION
See who is standing in front of your door, even in total darkness. Moreover, the camera is hidden from normal view. The intruder has no clue they’re being monitored.
The modularity of this LTE intercom allows you to configure it to your requirements. Select the specific module, accessories and configurable functions.
SIP SUPPORT WITH NO SERVER NEEDED
SIP protocol support makes it easy to link the intercom with IP phones and PBX from other producers, without having to connect to the server.
SUITABLE FOR THE DISABLED
The device can be fitted with an induction loop and pictograms suitable for communication with the hearing impaired.
PICTURE TO EMAIL
2N® LTE Verso allows you to email snapshots of the visitor captured by the camera at the time of the call.
A highly sensitive touch keypad reliably records and evaluates every touch and ensures access to the building via the entered PIN.
PICK ANY OF THE 14 MODULES AVAILABLE
2N® LTE Verso is using the same standard module connection as 2N® IP Verso and therefore any of the additional modules can be connected to it, e.g. RFID reader, Bluetooth or Fingerprint reader. Choose a module with technology that suits you the most.
-US Bands (MHz): B2(1900), B4(AWS1700), B5(850), B12/B13(700)
-EU Bands (MHz): B1(2100), B3(1800), B7(2600), B8(900), B20(800)
SIP 2.0 (RFC - 3261)
-Buttons : Transparent Buttons With White Backlight And Easily Removable Label -Number Of Buttons : 1 to 146 -Numeric Keypad : Optional
-Resolution – JPEG : 1280 x 960px -Resolution–video call : 640 x 480px -Viewing angle : 128° (H), 95° (V), 134° (D) -Night vision : Yes
-Operating Temperature : -4°F – 140°F -Coverage Level : IK07
RFID CARD READER (OPTIONAL)
Supported Frequencies : 13.56MHz & 125kHz
SURFACE MOUNTING FRAME – DIMENSIONS
- 1 Module : (Width : 4.213) (Height 5.118 ) (Depth 1.102) inch
- 2 Modules : (Width : 4.213 ) (Height : 9.213 ) (Depth : 1.102 ) inch
- 3 Modules : (Width : 4.213) (Height : 13.346 ) (Depth : 1.102 ) inch
Security : RSA-1024 and AES-128
Made By Czech Republic
FINGERPRINT READER (OPTIONAL)
- Sensor : Optical Sensor Protected By Resistant Glass
- Reliability : Algorithm For Fake Fingerprint Detection
- Resistance : Resistant To Water And Dust
- Status Signalisation : Acoustic And With The Aid Of Multicoloured LEDs
- Operating Temperature : -4°F to 131°F
- Certification : FBI PIV
Codecs : H.263+, H.263, H.264, MJPEG, MPEG-4
Codecs: G.711, G.729, G.722, L16/16kHz
- Operating Temperature : -40°F – 140°F
- Storage Temperature : -40°F – 158°F
- Operating Relative Humidity : 10%-95% (non-condensing)
- Outdoor Coverage Level : IP54, IK08
- Ideal retrofit solution
- Secure configuration via cloud - Pick any of the 14 modules available
FLUSH MOUNTING BOX (MINIMUM HOLE DIMENSIONS)
- 1 Module : (Width : 4.252 ) (Height : 5.157 ) (Depth : 1.772 ) inch
- 2 Modules : (Width : 4.252 ) (Height : 9.37 ) (Depth : 1.772 ) inch
- 3 Modules : (Width : 4.252 ) (Height :13.504 ) (Depth : 1.772 ) inch
-Microphone :1 Built-in Microphone -Speaker : 2W
-Sound Pressure At 1khz At 1m Distance : 78dB
FLUSH MOUNTING FRAME – DIMENSIONS
- 1 Module : (Width : 5.118) (Height : 6.024 ) (Depth : 0.197) inch
- 2 Modules : (Width : 5.118 ) (Height : 10.118 ) (Depth : 0.197 ) inch
- 3 Modules : (Width : 5.118) (Height : 14.213 ) (Depth : 0.197 ) inch
SUPPORT FOR NFC
Yes, Hce And The 2n® Mobile Key Application Needed
- Power Supply : 12V/2A DC
- Typical Data Use : 30MB/month plus 4MB/call minute (additional services may increase data use)
- Active Switch Output : 8 to 12V DC depending on power supply (source voltage minus 2V), max 400mA
- Switch Output : NC/NO contacts, max 30V/1A AC/DC
- Tamper Switch : Optional Accessory
- Supported Protocols : SIP2.0, DHCP opt. 66, ONVIF, SMTP, 802.1x, RTSP, RTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, Syslog
RESIDENTIAL VIDEO DOOR COMMUNICATION
Give your visitors a first class welcome
Welcome your visitors in style. Choose the stylish door intercom from 2N. You will see the benefit not only of increased security for your loved ones, but also the modern design, ground-breaking functionality and materials that are...
CONNECT SUPER-EASILY TO A HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEM
Discover Staggering Integration Into Smart Homes
2N products can be easily connected to third-party systems, for example, a home automation system. You can, of course, communicate with visitors, or have your 2N IP intercom automatically switch on a light after opening the door. The indoor unit can start...
HOW TO USE 2N PRODUCTS IN APARTMENT BUILDING?
Explore The Solution In 3d
In our model apartment building, you will discover all the places you can install our products. Offer your customers a comprehensive IP solution for access control and door communication.