Officinegullo Multifunction oven 75 cm
Multifunction oven 75 cm
MULTIFUNCTION OVEN 75 CM
Multifunction oven, Professional Series, 75 cm
The built-in multifunction EFEG402 oven stands out for its handle-free door that protrudes from the wall and opens 180 degrees to the side with an intuitive TFT touch screen.
17 heating systems are available, including a refractory stone, rotisserie, leavening and defrosting. The oven has a heat sensor with 3 measurement points, capable of automatic switch-off and showing the cooking time.
Recipes can be memorized and automatic programs can be personalized. Electronic temperature control between 30 and 300°C. Self-cleaning mode with pyrolysis and air purifier function.
Includes the Home Connect function, using an app on your smartphone or table, enabling integration with home automation systems.
Painted Steel – Custom Colour
-Burnished Brass -Polished Brass -Satin Nickel -Polished Chrome
-Satin Chrome -Gunmetal -Copper
+5°C to +20°C
- Pyrolytic system.
- Gaggenau enamel.
- Heated air cleaning catalyser.
-Hot air. -Eco hot air. -Top + bottom heat. -Top + 1/3 bottom heat.
Top heat. -1/3 top + bottom heat. -Bottom heat. -Hot air + bottom heat. -Hot air + 1/3 bottom heat. -Full surface grill + circulated air. -Full surface grill. -Compact grill. -Baking stone function. -Roaster function. -Dough proofing. -Defrosting. -Keeping warm.
- Automatic door opening.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display.
- Option to save individual recipes (incl. core temperature probe).
- Personalisation of automatic programmes.
- Information key with use indications.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
-Thermally insulated door with quadruple glazing. -Child lock. -Safety shut-off. -Cooled housing with temperature protection.
The high-performance Power Cooling system rapidly cools down and creates an even cooling temperature throughout the interior. A door contact switch turns the fan off when the door is opened to save valuable energy.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- The façade of the appliance extends 47 mm from the furniture cavity.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 90° door opening angle.
- To achieve the 550 mm installation depth, the connection cable needs to follow the slanted edge on the lower right hand corner of the housing.
- The main socket needs to be planned outside of the niche.
- The LAN port can be found at the back on the upper right side.
- Three-point core temperature probe with automatic shut-off and estimation of cooking time.
- Automatic programmes.
- Baking stone socket.
- Actual temperature display.
- Timer functions: cooking time, cooking time end, timer, stopwatch, long-term timer.
- 60 W halogen light on the top. -2 x 10 W halogen light on the side.
- Enamelled side shelf supports with 3 tray levels, pyrolysis-safe.
- Home network integration for digital services (Home Connect) either via cable connection LAN (recommended) or wireless via WiFi.
- Energy efficiency class A at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D.
- Total connected load 5.5 KW.
- Plan a connection cable.
- Plan a LAN cable.
- Power consumption standby/display on 0.7 W.
- Please check the user manual for how to switch off the WiFi module.
- Power consumption standby/display off 0.5 W.
- Power consumption standby/network 1.4 W.
- Time auto-standby/display on 20 min.
- Time auto-standby/display off 20 min.#
- Time auto-standby/network 20 min.