Santos 10 Liter Dough Mixer 18
10 Liter Dough Mixer 18
10 LITER DOUGH MIXER 18
This dough mixer kneads bread dough according to the perfect French tradition.
Thanks to its commercial asynchronous motor, heavy duty and silent, it kneads up to 4kg of hard dough in around 15 minutes (ex: bread or pizza dough).
Equipped with a 10 liter stainless steel bowl, it is perfect for pizzerias and bakeries wishing to knead small quanitties of dough.
Its helical fork is designed for a powerful and efficient mixing and offers a perfect oxygenation of the dough.
The mixer has a transparent cover to work in complete safety (machine stops when opening the cover) and there is a side gap to add ingredients safely during kneading.
Made In France
20,4 kg (45 lbs)
18,5 kg (40 lbs)
70 rpm (50 Hz) / 84 rpm (60 Hz)
Product : 2-year Warranty
EASY TO CLEAN
All parts in contact with food are removable
- 1500 rpm (50 Hz) / 1800 rpm (60 Hz)
- Versions 18 (220-240V - 50/60Hz) : CE, RoHS.
- Versions 18V1 (100-120V - 50/60Hz) : CE, RoHS.
↓ Data Sheet
↓ User Manual
- Width : 500 mm (15")
- Depth : 350 mm (15")
- Height : 420 mm (17")
Width : 390 mm (15,4")
Depth : 590 mm (23,2")
Height : 460 mm (18")
The electric power supply for the machine is available in 2 single-phase voltages: 1. 110-120 V 50/60 Hz: Model 18V1 2. 220-240 V 50/60 Hz: Model 18
MOTOR SINGLE PH
-100 - 120 V - 50/60 Hz - 650 W -220 - 240 V - 50/60 Hz - 600 W
Exclusive patented Santosafe® locking system for bowl and cover, which allows a hands free use.
OPERATION OF THE MACHINE
- The protective cover (1) is hinged.
- The lower position is the work position. The upper position gives complete access to the bowl and fork. In this position: 2.
- The reduction gear (6) is fitted around the motor shaft; the reduction gear is tightened by the 2 screws (4).
- The stable positions are ensured by a pin (4). 3. Installation of the bowl (3): (fig. D)
- The bowl rotates freely around the base pin and can be removed by raising it (first raise the cover (1), the reduction gear (6) and the fork (7)) 4.
- Installation of the fork (7): (fig. E) protective cover (1) raised, reduction gear (6) up, install the fork (7) so that the bayonets are aligned with the fork groove.