Santos Silent Shop Coffee Grinder 43
SHOP COFFEE GRINDER 43
SILENT SHOP COFFEE GRINDER WITH BAG HOLDER 43
Sturdy and powerful shop coffee grinder with bag holder, ideal for shops, supermarkets, coffee roasters, bakeries...
20,6 kg (44 lbs)
14 Kg / hour
From Extra Fine To Extra Coarse.
- Depth : 335 mm (14")
- Width : 190 mm (7,5")
- Height : 690 mm (27")
- Width : 390 mm (15")
- Depth : 280 mm (11")
- Height : 760 mm (30")
22 kg (48,5 lbs)
- 100 - 120 V - 50/60 Hz - 1500 W
- 220 - 240 V - 50/60 Hz - 600 W
- 1500 rpm (50 Hz)
- 1800 rpm (60 Hz)
Commercial Reliable Induction Motor.
Ø 63,5 mm grinding dics which are designed and manufactured by Santos for a high quality grinding, precise and fine.
1. 1.7 kg (3.8 lbs) hopper
2. Ø 63.5mm (2,5’’) grinding discs: high resistance, long lasting designed and manufactured by Santos for a high quality grinding
3. Precision grinding, from very fine to coarse. Easy to adjust.
4. Bag holder accepting bags from 250 g to 1kg (1/2 pounds to 2 pounds) Maximum bag height: 360 mm
5. Stainless steel body
6. Powerful asynchronous motor 5-year warranty
Simple Direct Dispensing Of The Coffee: Fresh Ground Coffee
Horizontal Axis Grinding Discs, With Feeding Screw
360 mm (11") high. Accepts bags from 250 gr to 1 kg.
↓ Data Sheet
↓ User Manual
- Versions 43 (220-240V - 50/60Hz) : CE, RoHS.
- Versions 43V1 (100-120V - 50/60Hz) : CE, RoHS.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING REGULATIONS
- Machinery directive 2006 / 42 / EC
- Electromagnetic compatibility 2014 / 30 / EU
- ‘‘Low voltage’’ directive 2014 / 35 / EU
- RoHS directive 2011 / 65 / EU Regulation 1935 / 2004 / EC (contact with food)
- Regulation 10 / 2011 / EU (Plastic in contact with food)
- Easily adjustable grinding settings: precise setting of the grinding fineness for all types of filtration.
- Santos manufactures its own grinding discs to give you a perfect grinding, constant and fine.
Easy to use and efficient, this coffee grinder will give you a high quality grinding.
POWERFUL AND RELIABLE
- Powerful asynchronous and very silent motor.
- Sturdy product, adapted to intensive use.
- Product: 2-year Warranty
- Motor: 5-year
HARMONIZED EUROPEAN STANDARDS
- EN ISO 12100: 2010
- EN 60204-1 + A1: 2009
- EN 60335-2-64: 2004 Commercial electric kitchen machines
- CE Marking
Motor protected by internal thermal detector
Very silent and powerful asynchronous motor
All removable parts can be put in a dishwasher or easily cleaned with hot soapy water.