Olimpiasplendid Caldorad Digital Radiators
CALDORAD DIGITAL radiators
CALDORAD DIGITAL RADIATORS
The special design of the metal elements of the radiator and the openings on the sides enable expanded, uniform distribution of the heat.
Caldorad Radiator was designed to ensure the set temperature for a long time. The practical no-scratch wheels and the top handle make the unit easy to carry. The digital display can be used to read temperature setting, set 24h timer and operation modes.
-Digital Control -Slient system -Timer function -Super intertia
LED display and digital controls.
The acoustic comfort is guaranteed: it operates in complete silence
24h timer programming.
The special engineering of the metal elements and openings on the sides, enable heat to be spread homogeneously and guarantee long heating maintenance times. Ideal for heating large rooms.
Made in Italy
Caldorad Digital Radiators
MAX THERMAL OUTPUT
Anti turn over switch
Air flow swing
In case of power cut
4 Fan Speeds
2 DIFFERENT VERSIONS
- CaldoRad 7 Digital (max thermal output: 1500 W)
- CaldoRad 9 Digital (max thermal output: 2000 W)
2 power settings (1000 - 2000 W)
↓ Product Catalogue
↓ User Manual
-Appliance body -Radiator fin -Handle -Cable plate -Display -Control Panel Use and maintenance booklet -“U” bracket (2 pieces) -Wing nut (2 pieces) -Wheel (4 pieces) -Wheel support (2 pieces) -ON/OFF switch
TEMPERATURE UNIT OF MEASUREMENT SETTING
Press the button “F/C” to select the unit of measurement of temperature: - Celsius (°C) - Fahrenheit (F)
MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING
- Before performing any cleaning or maintenance intervention on the appliance, disconnect the plug from the power socket and wait for the fan to stop completely
- Use a dry cloth to clean the appliance.
- If the appliance is very dirty, it is possible to use a cloth dampened with warm water (max 50°C) and a mild detergent to clean its external parts.
- Dry with a dry cloth. -Use a brush or a vacuum cleaner to remove dust from the radiant wings .